Our company’s management is committed to the implementation and continuous improvement of an integrated quality, environmental and OH&S management system, that is based on the correct and complete determination and satisfaction of customer requirements and the identification and assessment of environmental aspects and health and safety risks related to our operation.
The management is determined to improve the company’s environmental and occupational health and safety performance while strengthening its market position by:
- Meeting customer requirements by supplying high quality welded-machined parts and steel structures.
- Ensuring continuous growth of customer satisfaction by providing high quality products and services.
- Complying with laws and regulations applicable to our activities.
- Minimizing our environmental impact.
- Minimizing occupational health and safety risks to employees, suppliers, partners, visitors.
- Pollution prevention through implementation of best available technologies.
- Protecting our environment primarily by reducing emissions and decreasing the use of non renewable resources
- Improving environmental and OHS performance through planned and systematic implementation of procedures that ensure the control of identified environmental and OHS aspects and risks.
With the help of trainings we are raising our employees’ awareness of the need for responsible behavior on reducing risks and preventing accidents at work and on environmental protection. Our policy is communicated to all of our employees, subcontractors and it is available to all interested parties.